Friday, June 29, 2007

The double whammy

I'm afraid I'm going to have to crave the readers' indulgence and make this another short entry. Yesterday was my first experience of combining my chemo with this new tablet. I seem to have reacted to it ok although I was a bit worried that I was getting a temperature again and this would mean going back into hospital. And today I felt fine again but I'm really, really tired. So, aplogies for the lack of content but I still want to keep the lines of communication open. Next time, as recompense, I'll give you a free gift. As a writer - albeit in a very small way - people always ask you where you get your ideas and they're always dumbfounded when I tell them that getting the ideas is the easy part, knocking them into shape is the hard bit. To demonstate I am prepared to give away free, gratis and for nothing an idea I think would make an interesting book or film. The only condition is that, in the admittedly unlikely event that you sell it for millions, I get a 'from an original idea by' credit and the appropriate recompense.
So, don't say I never give youse nothin'

2 Comments:

Blogger MattM76 said...

I always find the shower a particularly fertile place for ideas. Most of my better ideas have been between shampoo and conditioner cycles.

This probably speaks volumes about the quality of my ideas.

July 1, 2007 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Craphammer said...

So powerfully true.

Thank you for sharing.

And I think it is not the volume of your posts but their truth that cuts at us all so deeply and makes us grateful.

July 8, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home